Collégiale Sainte-Waudru (ext) Collégiale Sainte-Waudru (ext) / / gallery 
20111106be01
The gothic Collegiate Church of Saint Waltrude, dedicated to the patron saint of Mons, dating back to 1450 and built to its current form (still officially incomplete, a tower was initially planned) in 1621, on the site of St. Waltrude's first hermitage.
LOCATION: Mons
DATE: Sun, 06/11/2011
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 16 | ... | 26 | ... | 36 | ... | 46
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »