Chirvony kastsel (ext) Chirvony kastsel (ext) / / gallery 
20120712by30
On the north-eastern corner of Independence Square is the Church of Sts. Simon and Helena, known locally as the "Red Church". Built between 1905-10, it was closed by the Red Army in 1924 and converted into a cinema, reverting back to a church in 1990.
LOCATION: Minsk
DATE: Thu, 12/07/2012
1 | ... | 11 | ... | 21 | ... | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 40 | ... | 50 | ... | 60
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »