Divadlo Antonína Dvořáka Divadlo Antonína Dvořáka / / gallery 
20120717cz08
The neo-baroque Antonin Dvorak Theatre, dating from 1907 and until 1919 was a German language theatre (part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire at the time), before merging with the George Myron theatre to become another location of the National Moravian-Silesian Theatre.
LOCATION: Ostrava
DATE: tue, 17/07/2012
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »