Canterbury Cathedral (ext, IV) Canterbury Cathedral (ext, IV) / / gallery 
20070814en14
Looking through the arches of the Great Cloister to the cathedral's gothic Central Tower (formerly known as the Angel Steepe, now Bell Harry Tower after it was rebuilt in 1510). Its oldest bell, cast in 1635, still tolls at 2100hrs, for the city's curfew.
LOCATION: Canterbury
DATE: Tue, 14/08/2007
1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | 27 | ... | 37
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »