Canterbury Cathedral (ext, V) Canterbury Cathedral (ext, V) / / gallery 
20070814en15
Looking through the arches of the Great Cloister to the northern of the cathedral's gothic Western Towers (officially known as the Arundel Tower after being rebuilt in 1830s); records show church bells originally installed in the tower in 1288.
LOCATION: Canterbury
DATE: Tue, 14/08/2007
1 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... | 27 | ... | 37
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »