Dómkirkjan í Reykjavík Dómkirkjan í Reykjavík / / gallery 
20100218is05
Next to Parliament House stands the Reykjavík Cathedral, the seat of the Bishop of Iceland and mother church of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Iceland. Construction started in 1787, but poor construction forced a roof rebuild in 1792, closure in 1815, and a complete rebuild in 1848.
LOCATION: Reykjavík
DATE: Thu, 18/02/2010
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 15 | ... | 25 | ... | 35
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »