La Tour de Vinde La Tour de Vinde / / gallery 
20140523je18
La Tour de Vinde, also known as the Noirmont Tower, at the base of the Noirmont Point, was completed in 1814, one of three planned during the Napoleonic Wars. It was armed with two 18-pounder cannons, and commanded the approaches to St. Aubin's bay on Jersey's southern coast.
LOCATION: Noirmont Point
DATE: Fri, 23/05/2014
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »