Schloss Vaduz (II) Schloss Vaduz (II) / / gallery 
20101116li08
The Liechtensteins acquired the castle in 1712 when it purchased the countship of Vaduz from Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, gaining independence in 1806 when the Holy Roman Empire was dissolved. It was used as a barracks and tavern until 1896.
LOCATION: Vaduz
DATE: Tue, 16/11/2010
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »