Dwór Artusa (int, II) Dwór Artusa (int, II) / / gallery 
20100624pl07
In the north-western corner of the banquet hall of Artur's Court regally stands the world's largest Renaissance-era tiled stove, built in 1546 and nearly 11m tall. It's lavishly ornamented with portrayals of kings, allegorical figures, and coats of arms.
LOCATION: Gdańsk
DATE: Thu, 24/06/2010
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 18 | ... | 28 | ... | 38
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »