Khram Spasa na Krovi (ext) Khram Spasa na Krovi (ext) / / gallery 
20090602ru07
The Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, situated along the Griboedov Canal, built by tsar Alexander III of Russia in 1883 in memory of his father. The name refers to the blood of the assassinated Alexander II, mortally wounded on the site in 1881.
LOCATION: St. Petersburg
DATE: Tue, 02/06/2009
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | ... | 20 | ... | 30 | ... | 40 | ... | 50 | ... | 60
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »