Galleria degli Arazzi Galleria degli Arazzi / / gallery 
20090213va02
The Gallery of Tapestries, named after the many Flemish tapestries on display, most realised during the pontificate of Clement VII (1523-34). They were first shown in the Sistine Chapel in 1531, and arranged for exhibition in the Vatican Museum in 1838.
LOCATION: Vatican City
DATE: Fri, 13/02/2009
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »