St. Peter Port Parish Church (ext) St. Peter Port Parish Church (ext) / / gallery 
20140525gg06
St. Peter Port's main church, standing on the southwen corner of the harbour on Quay Street. Parts of the church date from 1469: a major restoration in 1822 (along with the Market Building) giving it most of its current shape and appearance today.
LOCATION: St. Peter Port
DATE: Sun, 25/05/2014
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »