Crkva sveti Vlaha Crkva sveti Vlaha / / gallery 
20071004hr04
Dominating Luža Square in the eastern end of the Old Town is the Church of Saint Vlaho (better known as Saint Blaise in English). The baroque church was built in 1715 in honour of the town's patron saint, to replace one that was destroyed by a devastating 1667 earthquake that killed a fifth of Dubrovnnik.
LOCATION: Dubrovnik
DATE: Thu, 04/10/2007
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 16 | ... | 26 | ... | 36 | ... | 46
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »