Knežev Dvor Knežev Dvor / / gallery 
20071004hr05
Around the corner from Luža Square is the gothic-style Rector's Palace, dating from the mid-15th century. It was the seat of the government (also housing an armoury and watch house) and residence of the Rector of the Republic of Ragusa, eventually dissolved by Napoleon in 1808. It now holds a museum.
LOCATION: Dubrovnik
DATE: Thu, 04/10/2007
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | ... | 16 | ... | 26 | ... | 36 | ... | 46
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »