Cill Ailleach (II) Cill Ailleach (II) / / gallery 
20050822ie14
A small stone-built chapel, now abandoned and in ruins, serves mostly as the local graveyard for Doolin. After Killilagh Church ceased to be used as a place of worship, it began to be used as a burial ground: the earliest grave dates from 1860, the latest 1985.
LOCATION: Doolin
DATE: Mon, 22/08/2005
1 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | 27 | ... | 37
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »