Ancienne Mairie des Eaux-Vives Ancienne Mairie des Eaux-Vives / / gallery 
20101117ch01
The Old Town Hall of Eaux-Vives, in the southern suburbs of Geneva. It was built between 1907-9, with a traditional alpine-style pitched-roof, before Eaux-Vives was merged into the city in 1931, and is now a municipal office for southern Geneva.
LOCATION: Geneva
DATE: Wed, 17/11/2010
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »