Il-Mitħna ta' Kola Il-Mitħna ta' Kola / / gallery 
20070401mt38
Not far north of the Ġgantija temple complex within the town of Xagħra stands the Ta'Kola windmill, built in 1725, and housing a small museum of period wood-working equipment and living quarters. Rebuilt in the 1780s, it became a museum in 1992.
LOCATION: Xagħra
DATE: Sun, 01/04/2007
1 | ... | 11 | ... | 21 | ... | 31 | ... | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ... | 47
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »