Triq it-Tiġrija Triq it-Tiġrija / / gallery 
20070401mt39
Looking down the main street of Xagħra, Triq it-Tiġrija (Racecourse Street). The dome visible in the background is that of the Basilica of the Nativity of Our Lady, built between 1815-55 (the dome was added in 1892), overlooking the town square Pjazza Vittorja.
LOCATION: Xagħra
DATE: Sun, 01/04/2007
1 | ... | 11 | ... | 21 | ... | 31 | ... | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | ... | 47
« start    < prev    .    next >    end »